In this together!
One for all and all for one.
Here at Hermle we operate in an economically very strong region. Numerous companies are trying to secure the best talent in commercial and, in particular, technical professions. But we don't need to be afraid of the competition. After all, there are plenty of arguments in our favor. Including in terms of our role as an employer. To be more precise: Every single one of our approx. 1000 employees is proud to be employed by Hermle. And we too are proud to employ them! One for all and all for one: This is how we live and breathe partnership and also how we ensure our international leading position when it comes to machining centres. Would you like to join us on our journey? Would you like to achieve more with us whilst also developing personally? Click on the links below to find out in which professional fields we currently require support. Apropos: We look forward to your expertise.
- Manages and oversees the service department
- Manages invoicing of service and spare parts related orders
- Attains complete customer satisfaction and maintains profitability goals within the Service Department
- Prepares Service Department forecast budget, and submits to management on an annual basis
- Communicates to customers in a clear manner the nature of service needed and cost of parts and labor
- Manages, maintains and monitors the schedule of the service staff
- Responsible for training and performance reviews of the service staff
- Responsible for technical purchase decisions in the service department
- Completed vocational training as a technician or engineer in the field of mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or automation technology and several years of experience in the machine tool industry
- Analytical thinking and strong team orientation
- Ability to manage personnel
- Teamwork and motivation
- Location: Franklin, Wisconsin
- Frequent travel (including international)
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or