In this together!
One for all and all for one.
Here at Hermle we operate in an economically very strong region. Numerous companies are trying to secure the best talent in commercial and, in particular, technical professions. But we don't need to be afraid of the competition. After all, there are plenty of arguments in our favor. Including in terms of our role as an employer. To be more precise: Every single one of our approx. 1000 employees is proud to be employed by Hermle. And we too are proud to employ them! One for all and all for one: This is how we live and breathe partnership and also how we ensure our international leading position when it comes to machining centres. Would you like to join us on our journey? Would you like to achieve more with us whilst also developing personally? Click on the links below to find out in which professional fields we currently require support. Apropos: We look forward to your expertise.
- Providing customer applications training / support in house and at customer’s facilities
- Performs time studies, test cuts, and machine demonstrations as needed
- Programs of multi-axis applications utilizing CAM-systems
- Assists in reviewing applications aspects of RFQs and turnkey projects and feasibility
- Provide application support in-house and at customers
- Provides sales support at tradeshows and open house events
- Development of leading machining processes
- Provide customer production analysis and support on site, etc.
- Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Engineering degree
- 4-6 years related experience and / or training
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Very good machining and tooling skills
- Several years of experience in CAD / CAM programming
- Profound knowledge in the field of 5-axis machining
- Control knowledge Heidenhain / Siemens
- Good written and spoken English skills
- Teamwork and high level of performance
- Preferred location Milwaukee, WI (headquarter of Hermle USA)
- Extensive travel is required (including international)
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or